The Eclipse Cloud DevTools Working Group is fortunate to have such a productive and innovative community of contributors. It makes our work on the Steering and Marketing Committees that much more enjoyable. As a way of sharing the joy and further recognizing our amazing contributors, we're announcing a Cloud DevTools Contributor of the Year Award for 2022. The voting will take place between now and the start of EclipseCon. We'll announce the winner at Cloud DevTools Community Meetup on Monday, October 24. Candidates will be the 10 winners since EclipseCon 2021.
Please use this form to vote.
Here are our candidates (campaigning is strictly limited to beverages at the pub):
- Vincent Hemery and CS Group: The DISCO Experience
- Evolved Binary: Improving the Migration Guide for Eclipse Theia
- Committers at STMicroelectronics: Documentation for Eclipse Theia and Eclipse GLSP
- Luca Forstner: Improving the VS Code Integration of Eclipse GLSP
- Stefano Visconti and the Arduino team: Internationalization for Eclipse Theia
- All the committers at Arm, STMicroelectronics, EclipseSource and Ericsson: Eclipse Theia Blueprint
- Miro Spönemann and colleagues at TypeFox: TypeFox for OpenVSX
- Rob Moran: Embedded SIG
- Tim deBoer: Cloud DevTools Steering Committee Chair
- Aart van Baren: Open VSX Contributions