Eclipse Cloud Dev Tools Working Group happenings for June, 2022; Obeo joins as strategic member, Q2 Community Update, Contributor Award to Theia Blueprint, and Theia 1.26
Obeo Joins as a Strategic Member and Suggest a Modeling SIG
Obeo has been a strategic member of the Eclipse Foundation since 2009, where they lead several projects such as Acceleo and Sirius and participate in many other projects in order to enable efficient and seamless domain specific graphical modeling tools. In June they joined Cloud DevTools working group as a strategic member. They have begun socializing the concept of a special interest group (SIG) around modeling.
Eclipse Cloud DevTools Q2 Community Update
Thanks to all who participated in our Q2 update. A recording of all the sessions is available on the Eclipse YouTube channel and the update materials are available in the ecd-tools-wg mailing list archive.
Eclipse Cloud DevTools Contributor Award: Eclipse Theia Blueprint
The Eclipse Cloud DevTools Contributor Award for June goes to all parties that contributed to Eclipse Theia Blueprint: Arm, STMicroelectronics, EclipseSource and Ericsson. Theia Blueprint was released last year and has been actively maintained with a new release every month since then.
Eclipse Theia 1.26 Release: News and Noteworthy
Other New Releases
EclipseCon 2022 Accepted Talks
- Modern language engineering with Langium
- Theia Architecture Overview
- Eclipse JKube - What's up, Doc?
- Sirius Web 101 : Create a Modeler With No Code
- Introducing Eclipse CDT.cloud - C/C++ tooling in the web
- Diagram Editors with GLSP: Why flexibility is key
- Getting started with Theia - The nextGen Eclipse Platform
- Eclipse JKube the Drone to your Cloud Native Java CI/CD
- Run your favorite IDE on Kubernetes
Eclipse Cloud DevTools Projects
Explore the Eclipse Cloud DevTools ecosystem! Check out our projects page to find out more about open source innovation for cloud IDEs, extension marketplaces, frameworks and more.