We have great news to share with you!
For the very first time at Devnexus 2023 we will have Jakarta EE track with 10 sessions and we will take this opportunity, to whenever possible, celebrate all we have accomplished in Jakarta EE community.
Jakarta EE track sessions
- 5 years of Jakarta EE Panel: a look into the future (hosted by Ivar and Tanja)
- Deep Dive MicroProfile 6.0 with Jakarta EE 10 Core Profile
- From javax to jakarta, the path paved with pitfalls
- Jakarta EE 10 and Beyond
- Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Highlights
- Jakarta EE for Spring Developers
- Jakarta EE integration testing
- Jakarta EE or Spring? Real world testimonies
- Let's take a look at how a Jakarta EE cloud-native application should look!
- Upgrading a Legacy Java EE App with Style
You may not be aware but this year (yes, time flies!!) marks 5 years of Jakarta EE, so we will be celebrating through out the year! Devnexus 2023, looks a great place to mark this milestone as well! So stay tuned for details, but in the meanwhile please help us out, register for the event come to see us and spread the word.
Help us out in spreading the word about Jakarta EE track @Devnexus 2023, just re-share posts you see from us on various social platforms!
To make it easier for you to spread the word on socials, we also have prepared a social kit document to help us with promotion of the Jakarta EE track @Devnexus 2023, sessions and speakers. The social kit document is going to be updated with missing sessions and speakers, so visit often and promote far and wide.
Note: Organizers wanted to do something for people impacted by the recent tech layoffs, and decided to offer a 50% discount for any conference pass (valid for a limited time). Please use code DN-JAKARTAEE for @JakartaEE Track to get additional 20% discount!
In addition, there will be an IBM workshop that will be highlighting Jakarta EE; look for "Thriving in the cloud: Venturing beyond the 12 factors". Please use the promo code ($100 off): JAKARTAEEATDEVNEXUS the organizers prepared for you (valid for a limited time).
I hope to see you all at Devnexus 2023!