Cloud Native for Java (CN4J) Day at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe will be the first time the best and brightest minds from the Java ecosystem and the Kubernetes ecosystem come together at one event to collaborate and share their expertise.
The all-day event on March 30 includes expert talks, demos, and thought-provoking sessions focused on building cloud native enterprise applications using Jakarta EE-based microservices on Kubernetes. CN4J Day is a proud moment for all of us at the Eclipse Foundation as it confirms the Jakarta EE and MicroProfile communities are at the forefront of fulfilling the promise of cloud native Java. We’re excited to be working with our friends at the CNCF to offer this event co-located with KubeCon Europe.
A Unique Opportunity to Engage With Global Experts
The timing of CN4J Day could not be better. With momentum toward the Jakarta EE 9 release building, this event gives all of us an important and truly unique opportunity to:
- Learn more about the future of cloud native Java development from industry and community leaders
- Gain deeper insight into key aspects of Jakarta EE, MicroProfile, and Kubernetes technologies
- Meet and share ideas with global Java and Kubernetes ecosystem innovators
The global Java ecosystem has embraced CN4J day and several of its leading minds will be on-hand to share their insights. Along with keynote addresses from my colleague Tanja Obradovic and IBM Java CTO, Tim Ellison, CN4J Day features informative technical talks from Java experts and Eclipse Foundation community members, such as:
- Adam Bien, an internationally recognized Java architect, developer, workshop leader, and author
- Sebastian Daschner, lead java developer advocate at IBM
- Clement Escoffier, principal software engineer at Red Hat
- Ken Finnegan, senior principal engineer at Red Hat
- Emily Jiang, liberty architect for MicroProfile and CDI at IBM
- Dmitry Kornilov, Jakarta EE and Helidon Team Leader at Oracle
- Tomas Langer, Helidon Architect & Developer at Oracle
Major Industry and Ecosystem Endorsement
Leading industry players in the Java ecosystem are also showing their support for CN4J Day through sponsorship. Our sponsors include:
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)
- Red Hat
The event is being coordinated by an independent program committee composed of Arun Gupta, principal technologist at Amazon Web Services, Reza Rahman, principal program manager for Java on Azure at Microsoft, and Tanja Obradovic, program manager for Jakarta EE at the Eclipse Foundation.
To register today, simply add the event to your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe registration. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, a limited amount of discounted CN4J Day add-on registrations will be made available to Jakarta EE and MicroProfile community members on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more details about CN4J Day and a link to the registration page, click here. For additional questions regarding this event, please reach out to email@example.com.